T +32 (0)56 50 30 71
F +32 (0)56 50 39 81
BTW BE 0425.328.370
© 2016, DB Hardwoods nv
DB Hardwoods nv
BEECH laminated panels without fingerjoint:
panels have many advantages, they are available with fingerjoint and without
Our panels have a high and homogeneous quality. We have a very large stock and we produce to your specifications starting from 5 m3. Discover the different applications of Beech panels without fingerjoint.
Product range: standard panels in stock: (always 5000 m3 in stock)
You can buy per full bundle, mixed bundle or by panel, in function of your needs.
Ask your price or a stocklist email@example.com
Pls mention the thickness and number of panels.
Quality of DB Hardwoods SUPERIOR Beech panels:
- European Beech with good origin
- very lightly steamed, nice colour
- the panels are kiln-dried 10 % (+/- 2 %)
- variable wide lamellas, average 80 mm and wider, some 50-80 mm allowed
- long lengths up to 4m80 without fingerjoint
wide lamellas and lengths up to 4m80 without fingerjoint
- perfect technical production
- D3 bond
- top and bottom sanded with 100
- all panels individually plastic wrapped, protected against damage or moisture
Brochure: (Click the image to open pdf)
Large stock in standard sizes:
With more than 5000 m3 permanent panels in stock we can almost always deliver directly
out of our stock.
STOCK AT ROLLEGEM-KAPELLE
SHORT PANELS FOR TREADS LONG PANELS FOR STRINGS SQUARES / TRAPPALEN
Complete range of products for the staircase manufacturer:
- solid panels for treads, risers, strings
- solid newels (2 ply)
- solid handrails (2 ply)
Extra finishes: eg. profiled with radius, with chamfer
Customized panels possible from 5 to 10 m3
Delivery time abt. 6 weeks
- stairs and stair parts
- countertops, table tops
- door frames
- interior constructions
- cutting boards
- food related applications
Benefits of panels:
Panels are a standardized, ready-to-use product with several advantages:
- exact calculation of cost, no surprises
- very high efficiency
- less labour and machine-costs
- huge time saver
- simplicity of work
- easy and safe to store
Overview of all panels: (click on image to open pdf)
Reasons to work with DB Hardwoods :
- manufacturer with constant large stocks and short lead times > you only buy what you need.
- very large range of thicknesses and dimensions.
- very competitive prices for a top quality.
- we are flexible and correct. We think with you to reduce costs and solve problems.
- you are buying from us security, with peace of mind